ATTENTION NYC EXPERTS, WE HAVE YOUR TICKET TO AN EXCITING CAREER!
Do you love New York City? Do you enjoy impressing your friends with your knowledge of NYC and the thrilling shows and attractions in the area? If so, we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
A Concierge with City Experts is responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the NY Metro area continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The Concierge is Responsible For:
- Ensure that the Concierge desk information is always up to date.
- Handle guest complaints and report any concern for further recovery with guarded confidentiality discretion.
- Register VIP arrivals, and departures for special requests.
- Process and deliver messages for guests.
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and - event tickets, restaurant reservations, and medical care.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Sell Broadway tickets, sightseeing tours, day trips, helicopter tours and attractions.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and navigating the internet.
- A positive attitude and the enthusiasm for City Experts's products and services.
- An array of knowledge of NYC, including the ability to provide accurate directions and information for NYC landmarks.
- An above average knowledge of NYC including the ability to provide accurate directions.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and navigating the internet
- Part time candidates should be able to work 2-3 shifts during the week and should have the availability to work the weekends.
- The flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00am to 8:00pm including weekends and holidays.
Part time and full time positions are available for immediate hire for City Experts.Full time positions include health insurance (base hourly pay including commission) and all positions include growth within the excellent company! While working in a fun and fast paced environment, you also have the opportunity to be a part of our multiple concierge events, sightseeing activities and Broadway shows that we offer.
Applicants should submit a resume and contact information directly to: [email protected]